Welcome to our website.
The terms ‘PLD’, ‘us’, and ‘we’ refer to the owners of the website who are responsible for maintaining this website, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned below. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or visitor to our website.
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice.
- Users have the freedom to reproduce information with due acknowledgment for educational and non-commercial purposes.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or their contents. We are not responsible for the contents of the linked website(s).
- If you believe that any information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will verify the information and rectify it if it is found to be incorrect.
- The use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that the services or information or material available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics of this website. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or which are licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.