Nature of information collected
We may collect the following information:
Newsletter: All those who wish to subscribe to our bimonthly legal newsletter need to submit their contact information, including their email address.
Feedback: All those who wish to write in with their feedback need to submit their name, job title, location details, and other relevant information.
Contribute: All those who wish to contribute to our website need to submit their name, job title, location details, and contact information. Information relating to the application or implementation of CEDAW in your country will also be required.
- The information will be limited to the purpose for which it has been collected.
- PLD will maintain confidentiality and will not disclose any information to a third party other than the purposes for which it is collected.
- PLD will not send additional unnecessary/unwanted information to the subscribers of its bimonthly legal newsletter and will maintain the subscriber’s email id and other details only for the purpose of sending PLD’s newsletter.
- Those who have subscribed to the bimonthly legal newsletter are free to unsubscribe at any time by selecting the link to the unsubscribe option in the email received.
- We may periodically send announcements and email about CEDAW, events, training programmes, and other information using the email address that you have provided.
- PLD has the discretion to use the information it receives from the users of its website.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
If you believe that any information we have collected on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
PLD may change this policy from time to time by updating this webpage. This policy is effective from 1 February 2011.